Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't know if you guys knew, but someone lovingly recreated this game on TableTop Simulator (TTS). I came across it without knowing what it was other than a solo game and gave it a shot.

Love love love this game, and I'll have to print a copy of this to keep on hand ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
V 1.2 is awesome. I've loved it since playtestig during the 9-Card PnP design contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Di Stefano
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we've helped Chad create it! We'll make an announcement soon to all our followers.
He approached us, and we sent him the source files of the cards

For those looking for it : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796769...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing it this way convinced me I HAD to go print out the pnp to keep on me :3

It'll be my new go to during lunch for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James B
Canada
flag msg tools
the tts version with scripting is exactly what got me into playing mini rogue in the first place and the whole reason i signed up on here i actually just finished uploading all the osr cards along with ttg's extras and am working on play testing it on there. The scripted version is really nice as it shuffles the cards in the area without having to group them all shuffle and re-deal just flip them over hit shuffle and they all swap around randomly. i would love to try something similar with the osr version but haven't tried my hand at scripting on tts yet only had it a couple weeks. just learned how to upload decks last night as i worked on it. All i did was cut the textures on photoshop out of the .psd files and create decks from it with the appropriate backings. if anyone else on tts would like the osr version i haven't added it to tts as a mod yet as i was hoping to try adding scripting and a custom table for it but either add havok6669 on steam and send a message or perhaps i can upload it to the workshop. perhaps if there is a rule book to clarify some of the things for new players like which cards are interchangeable. the regular rules for the most part would apply other than ttg's extras and the thief card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.