$20.00
$60.00
Raven Zachary
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went into my local Games Workshop store for the pre-order this morning and to check out the new edition, in person. The Skaven custom dice were out of stock for pre-orders within less than two hours of going on sale in the USA. I've heard mixed info about whether GW does "re-prints" of custom dice or not. Do people expect these to be able available again soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered from the game workshop website. Apparently they had a bundle with season one and the skaven and dices but it was sold-out.

Was able to pre-order the base game with season one book but skaven individually didn't seem available (only can sign up by email, to be notified of availablility) but the dice were sold out.

Too bad, really wanted the skaven and the dices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I guess they really underestimated the demand for the Skaven dice. Still in available here in NZ so I put an order in before they disappeared here to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernan Stanton
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Trapped In A World I Never Made...
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice were in stock this morning in Australia.

Went to order ten minutes ago and they're out of stock now.

Why? Why didn't I order it this morning?!

This is going to mess with my OCD collector issues for a long time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.