Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Ducas
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The manual mentions the game having double sided boards, one with stars and one without. I just received a copy and both sides are identical with no stars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, James,

Thanks for the heads-up!
The publisher just found that the boards have some printing errors. There should be one side showing stars, which is missing.
You can still play the game without using the star sides. We will send out the replacements once the re-printed boards are ready.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Smoox
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkrider wrote:
The manual mentions the game having double sided boards, one with stars and one without. I just received a copy and both sides are identical with no stars.

I'm confused -- which boards are you talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tigiba wrote:
Darkrider wrote:

Player boards.
The Homosapiens lab/Big Fun Edition (release in Essen Spiel 16) has double-sided player boards. The Japanese First Edition has only one side.
There are stars on the player boards showing different difficulties of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
smoox wrote:
tigiba wrote:
Darkrider wrote:

Player boards.
The Homosapiens lab/Big Fun Edition (release in Essen Spiel 16) has double-sided player boards. The Japanese First Edition has only one side.
There are stars on the player boards showing different difficulties of the game.

Is the Homosapiens Labs/Big Fun ediotion going to be the new standard one going forward? Will it have a larger release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
smoox wrote:
tigiba wrote:
Darkrider wrote:

Player boards.

Is the Homosapiens Labs/Big Fun ediotion going to be the new standard one going forward? Will it have a larger release?

I'm not sure. They don't have the worldwide publishing rights. It depends on the original publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
smoox wrote:
venrondua wrote:
smoox wrote:
tigiba wrote:
Darkrider wrote:

Player boards.

I'm not sure. They don't have the worldwide publishing rights. It depends on the original publisher.

Booooooooooo, I'm really interested in the game, but at the moment it's hard and/or expensive to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.