Hide
2 Posts

World of Warcraft: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Northend Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Dolenetz
msg tools
Hi, what do you think about a northend expansion? i think of making something like that, but the game is that big, i think there is no table available where you can play with the classic board, the burning crusade board and the northend board -.- .

I think northend must stand alone, so there is no need to change to burning crusade or the classic board. This board should also be used after killing the burning crusade overlord.

Is anyone interested in this idea? If yes, would anyone help me with this project? (making questcards, dungeon cards, talents and so on)?

greetings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik Schubert
Germany
Tettnang
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
Hi Markus,

that was even my idea in the past.
To make an expansion like BC makes no sense because this game would be toooooo large and would take lot of time to play. 8 or more hours.

Thats why i think about about a stand alone expansion like the maingame.

Start with lvl 6 and some standard skills which can choosed during the startphase.

So you need just a new board, questcards, skills, items. New monster would be nice but its not necessary.

But if you do it like this, there is a question. Why should you do it if its like the maingame? You are just creating a copy of maingame, except some stuff.

regards
maik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.