Jay Kiley
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Do you need to have movement points remaining to retreat? Also, if you do have movement points, do you have to use one when retreating?

2. For Tyrant King Claudus, does the special ability on the card activate for as long as the card remains in play - or only as long as the actual Claudas token remains in play?

3. Can I trade a broken item to another player for an unbroken one?

4. Can I hand off a mount to another player in a trade if I already started moving, but did not use any extra movement points?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gofton
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GreatDebate wrote:
1. Do you need to have movement points remaining to retreat? Also, if you do have movement points, do you have to use one when retreating?

2. For Tyrant King Claudus, does the special ability on the card activate for as long as the card remains in play - or only as long as the actual Claudas token remains in play?

3. Can I trade a broken item to another player for an unbroken one?

4. Can I hand off a mount to another player in a trade if I already started moving, but did not use any extra movement points?

Hi!

I can help!

1 - No you don't. (It's an interesting way to gain 1 extra movement though... )
2 - Any named threat that leaves play but their card stays in play (because of minions) doesn't continue their ability. If the token is dead...so is the ability.
3 - yes
4 - YES (great eye btw) that's a fav of mine since i introduced mounts to the game! So good eh!!?

Thanks for playing!

Thomas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Kiley
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Now, I'll have some new tricks the next time that Arthur & Co. head out into Old Britain.

By the way, I recently had an amazing story emerge while using the bad boys (and girls) of Camelot. Mordred, Lancelot, and Ragnelle had to save Camelot from a nasty Saxon invasion. They won in a very dirty way. But they won.

Anyways, great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.