Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brittyn Calyx
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that three of my miso soup cards are a different shade of green than the rest. There is nothing in the rule book giving a reason for this. They were even packaged in separate groups of cards when in shrink wrap. Am I the only one with this potential defect, or is there, indeed, a reason for the slightly different shade? I received the most recent reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
In my copy it's not just miso, many of the sets have 2 or more shades of colours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brittyn Calyx
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find that so frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darwin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also noticed the different colours on miso soup. I was wondering what are the other sets that you've seen that have different shades of colours so I can check my set as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
It might be easier to say which sets don't have different shades

Anyway I just grabbed all the Nigiris to check:

Salmon has 1 that's noticeably lighter than the others, 1 that's darker, the other 3 are in between.

Squid has 2 darker ones and 1 lighter one.

Egg seems OK, all are pretty even.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Cleek
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mouldybanana wrote:
It might be easier to say which sets don't have different shades

Anyway I just grabbed all the Nigiris to check:

Salmon has 1 that's noticeably lighter than the others, 1 that's darker, the other 3 are in between.

Squid has 2 darker ones and 1 lighter one.

Egg seems OK, all are pretty even.

Wow! That's embarrassing if I'm Gamewright. I only have 3 different colored Miso Soup, like many others I guess. I figured it was a fluke with mine and was going to contact them to send me 8 of the same color. I may still do this. It wouldn't be a huge deal except that there are cards that score by different colors. Still not the end of the world, but sloppy and a little frustrating. (The game is still amazing and I love it =) )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.