Subject: how many recruits? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Micah Liebert
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not clear on recruiting. when you recruit, can you recruit more than one card per turn? do I have to recruit one and only one card or can I buy a hero and item to set myself up for the next turn? It seemed to me that you could only recruit one, but my table couldn't agree after reading through the rules together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Thomason
New Zealand
Nelson
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It seems to me that at the end of the round, the active player must recruit ONE card. It specifically says 'a' card. At the end of the encounter however, all players must spend their remaining coins on recruits. In this case multiple cards can be purchased until all coins are spent. Also, don't forget that your coins upgrade to a higher value if you can't afford anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micah Liebert
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
but if I want to buy to buy multiple cards can I?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Waller
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
At the end of a round the defending player MUST recruit EXACTLY ONE card.

The only time players may recruit multiple cards in any order is when players are spending their left over tokens after finishing an encounter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micah Liebert
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.