Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Pertici
Italy
Certaldo
Firenze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found out about this game and I'm really interested, but I need a bit more than 40~ hours to decide pull the trigger (since it's not a cheap game at all)
Anyone knows if there will be a chance to late pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When you spend a minimum auf 1£ you get full access to the pledge manager and you can later upgrade to War Chest or another pledge. But please mind, you must not decide now for a specific faction or a specific Conflict box. So the best way is to back a minimum of 45£ if you not sure, if you want more than one fraction. But if you sure you want the "full game" back 85£ and late you can upgrade, add add-ons and choose the fractions you want.

Let us together reach the next strechgoals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schutkowski
msg tools
I made a similar mistake and didn't get online to pledge on it so I emailed them. The late pledge manager will be up by December 15th and stay up until almost mid year 2017 so you'll have plenty of time to still get in on the Kickstarter bonuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve park-smith
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi

Is late pledge available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.Fatah B.Alwee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evening Steve,

Late pledge for The Edge: Dawnfall is open. Click here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/the-edge-d...

steveps321 wrote:
Hi

Is late pledge available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.