Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure her corruption, cronyism, and many felonies had absolutely nothing at all to do with it:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinto...

She was simply an untrustworthy candidate unfit for the office.

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Barring "DC insider" then Pres.TRUMP shall undergo 'scrutiny' of those somewhat same assorted 'charges', or worse! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Momiji Take-sumi
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Seems like a reasonable contributing factor if not the main reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
red black wrote:
Seems like a reasonable contributing factor if not the main reason.

Yeah, I agree. In a close race, a small movement could have been a tipping point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
I'm sure her corruption, cronyism, and many felonies had absolutely nothing at all to do with it:

Ferret

First off, there were no felonies. That is just something that the right says over and over until they believe it is true.

Second, if there was corruption or cronyism, well that is pretty much par for the course in professional politics, and I dare you to find anyone in Washington more clean.

Third, what Comey did was illegal. Actually illegal, not just righty-world illegal.

Fourth, I cannot believe that the right is gloating on this win as if somehow they accomplished something important. You voted for a racist, misogynist, draft dodging, tax evading bigot, who got into the race for publicity, and bullied his way to the top. You have succeeded in scaring the shit out of my children. It scares me, and people all over the world.

This is not something to be proud of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Clark
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
49xjohn wrote:
Ferretman wrote:

Ferret

First off, there were no felonies. That is just something that the right says over and over until they believe it is true.

Second, if there was corruption or cronyism, well that is pretty much par for the course in professional politics, and I dare you to find anyone in Washington more clean.

Third, what Comey did was illegal. Actually illegal, not just righty-world illegal.

Fourth, I cannot believe that the right is gloating on this win as if somehow they accomplished something important. You voted for a racist, misogynist, draft dodging, tax evading bigot, who got into the race for publicity, and bullied his way to the top. You have succeeded in scaring the shit out of my children. It scares me, and people all over the world.

You are a terrible person just like the people who agreed with you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Easier than looking yourself in the mirror at the end of it all and admitting at long last she does suck. The rebuke of history is a bitter pill indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
tstone wrote:
Easier than looking yourself in the mirror at the end of it all and admitting at long last she does suck.

speaking from personal experience i guess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:
Ferretman wrote:

Ferret

Yes, in fact Comey did find her guilty of many felonies (mishandling classified data is a felony...doing it ~2200 times is around ~2200 felonies). He simply said "there was no intent" and didn't charge her.

49xjohn wrote:

Aha...."everybody does it" so that makes it okay?

Funny, I don't remember too many stealing from the donations to their foundation to pay themselves salaries while sending watered down drugs to countries like Haiti.

Maybe that's just me....I recall being raised to call that "corruption".

49xjohn wrote:

Fourth, I cannot believe that the right is gloating on this win as if somehow they accomplished something important.

The right did, and it's well deserved gloating. Obama and his policies were rejected, Democrats were kicked out of office all over the nation, and things look bright for at least the next ~20 years once we get SCOTUS doing what it's supposed to do again.

All in all, even if Trump is a complete disaster, he a.) won't be any worse than Obama and b.) can always be impeached. Personally I think Pence would be a better President anyway.

49xjohn wrote:

You voted for a racist, misogynist, draft dodging, tax evading bigot,

No, I voted for Trump. You're describing Hillary and/or some weird alternative version of Trump you've been fed by HuffPo.

49xjohn wrote:

who got into the race for publicity,

Interesting...cite?

49xjohn wrote:

and bullied his way to the top.

Interesting...cite?

49xjohn wrote:

You have succeeded in scaring the shit out of my children. It scares me, and people all over the world.

If your children weren't scared shitless already with Obama in power for the last 8 years you perhaps weren't telling them much of the world.

Their future is brighter than it has ever been.

49xjohn wrote:

I agree...stop scaring your children. That's bad parenting that is.

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.