$35.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
50 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: positives of a trump presidency rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
now we will get to see him and the gop fail to save the working class with their ill-informed politics - meaning theres a good chance we get to implement actually effective social programs a few years from now (basic income + locally organized labor initiatives focusing on infrastructure education and the environment)

also plenty more from this guy:


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
also i hope the democrats boycott trumps supreme court nominees like the republicans did so maybe as a compromise we might end up with elections for supreme court justices
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
The Washington merry-go-round will continue to turn. The rich will get richer (just like they did under President Obama, President Bush, President Clinton...), the rest of us will go about our daily business hoping that government doesn't interfere too much or fuck with it too much. After four years or maybe eight, Democrats will get another crack at doing nothing for the rest of us. They'll probably succeed (in doing nothing for the rest of us, that is).



8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting two, three, or maybe even four conservative Supreme Court justices in place for the next 20-30 years is the biggest positive.

Building the wall definitely a biggie. So is suspending immigration from terrorist nations (we did something like that back in the '50s) for a bit.

The tax cut plans look to do excellent work in the vein of Kennedy and Reagan....we'll see.

And of course getting rid of the economy-destroying mess that is Obamacare will be a huge plus, assuming he pulls it off.




Ferret
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Ferretman wrote:
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.

i think people who use rsp to make fun of others instead of having in-depth discussions are deplorable
8 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
also i hope the democrats boycott trumps supreme court nominees like the republicans did so maybe as a compromise we might end up with elections for supreme court justices


Possibly the worst idea I've heard. I mean giving the Tea Party a good dose of their own what-for... fine. But letting the populous vote for SCOTUS justices would be an unmitigated disaster.

Just a quick estimate on your part if you would: what percentage of people would vote for a justice based on their ability to interpret Constitutional law, in particular with the various precedents of interpretations that had come before, and what percentage of people would vote for a justice based on "They'll probably interpret things the way I want?" Because if your idea of electing justices is how it had always been done, we would never have left the age when this country was largely a Christian nation because the interpretations would have been made by those who favored a more theocratic view of things.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
GameCrossing wrote:
Possibly the worst idea I've heard. I mean giving the Tea Party a good dose of their own what-for... fine. But letting the populous vote for SCOTUS justices would be an unmitigated disaster.

Just a quick estimate on your part if you would: what percentage of people would vote for a justice based on their ability to interpret Constitutional law, in particular with the various precedents of interpretations that had come before, and what percentage of people would vote for a justice based on "They'll probably interpret things the way I want?" Because if your idea of electing justices is how it had always been done, we would never have left the age when this country was largely a Christian nation because the interpretations would have been made by those who favored a more theocratic view of things.

it already is an "unmitigated disaster" when the two parties want to fill the supreme court with partisan justices or when the supreme court makes decisions that are opposed by the vast majority of the people (80% against citizens united) - instead id rather the senate nominates candidates (eg: 1 per party for every 10 seats) and if ranked-voting is used then very likely the most qualified person will get elected
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Getting two, three, or maybe even four conservative Supreme Court justices in place for the next 20-30 years is the biggest positive.

Building the wall definitely a biggie. So is suspending immigration from terrorist nations (we did something like that back in the '50s) for a bit.

The tax cut plans look to do excellent work in the vein of Kennedy and Reagan....we'll see.

And of course getting rid of the economy-destroying mess that is Obamacare will be a huge plus, assuming he pulls it off.




Ferret
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.


You are behaving much worse lately than you used to. Hopefully you'll get it out of your system because it's really obnoxious and paints conservatives everywhere in a bad light and makes it harder to find points we agree on. You can make your point and be happy with your win without going full asshole.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.

i think people who use rsp to make fun of others instead of having in-depth discussions are deplorable


I believe Hillary already named me that...I'm waiting for my t-shirt to arrive:


https://www.ifrogtees.com/products/deplorable-me-shirt-hoodi...


Ferret
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
Getting two, three, or maybe even four conservative Supreme Court justices in place for the next 20-30 years is the biggest positive.

Building the wall definitely a biggie. So is suspending immigration from terrorist nations (we did something like that back in the '50s) for a bit.

The tax cut plans look to do excellent work in the vein of Kennedy and Reagan....we'll see.

And of course getting rid of the economy-destroying mess that is Obamacare will be a huge plus, assuming he pulls it off.




Ferret
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.


You are behaving much worse lately than you used to. Hopefully you'll get it out of your system because it's really obnoxious and paints conservatives everywhere in a bad light and makes it harder to find points we agree on. You can make your point and be happy with your win without going full asshole.


Nah, you're just an arrogant butt-hurt who can't handle the other side gloating a bit.

It'll pass in time; until then suck it up Buttercup.


Ferret
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think republicans will kill the fillibuster. Winning is mo4e important to them than precedence or tradition.

Short term that will result in illegal abortion. That's going to be ugly. Winning on abortion will also weaken the unholy bond between republicans and evangelicals.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
Getting two, three, or maybe even four conservative Supreme Court justices in place for the next 20-30 years is the biggest positive.

Building the wall definitely a biggie. So is suspending immigration from terrorist nations (we did something like that back in the '50s) for a bit.

The tax cut plans look to do excellent work in the vein of Kennedy and Reagan....we'll see.

And of course getting rid of the economy-destroying mess that is Obamacare will be a huge plus, assuming he pulls it off.




Ferret
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.


You are behaving much worse lately than you used to. Hopefully you'll get it out of your system because it's really obnoxious and paints conservatives everywhere in a bad light and makes it harder to find points we agree on. You can make your point and be happy with your win without going full asshole.


Nah, you're just an arrogant butt-hurt who can't handle the other side gloating a bit.

It'll pass in time; until then suck it up Buttercup.


Ferret


As you sow, so shall you reap man. Even trump has more sense than you.

To be so hostile and angry after winning you have got to have a huge chip in your shoulder. The most likely causes for that are you are short, and/or you have a small 5 to 6 inch pecker, and/or you can't please a woman for more than 10 minutes without coming first, and/or a lover cheated on you.

I'm just not an angry guy. Im sorry for whatever drives you to attack and be a hostile jerk when you could be happy and celebrating.

I had a fun evening playing camels up with some friendly folks at dgm. I'm in a good mood and my spirit is recovering. I had absolutely mind blowing sex before I left dancing along the edge for hours while she had countless orgasms and was speaking in tongues. I was surrounded by love and cherished. I also talked to friends for several hours last night and I feel much less sad.

All your hate does is motivate people to oppose you. I've said nice things specifically about you in the past and now youve rewarded that friendly civility with toxic venom.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
i do sincerely hope people enjoy the videos of the trump impressionist (anthony atamanuik) - he is so much better/funnier than baldwin and deserves to become famous over the next 4 years (or 8)

this ones for kuhrusty
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
Getting two, three, or maybe even four conservative Supreme Court justices in place for the next 20-30 years is the biggest positive.

Building the wall definitely a biggie. So is suspending immigration from terrorist nations (we did something like that back in the '50s) for a bit.

The tax cut plans look to do excellent work in the vein of Kennedy and Reagan....we'll see.

And of course getting rid of the economy-destroying mess that is Obamacare will be a huge plus, assuming he pulls it off.




Ferret
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.


You are behaving much worse lately than you used to. Hopefully you'll get it out of your system because it's really obnoxious and paints conservatives everywhere in a bad light and makes it harder to find points we agree on. You can make your point and be happy with your win without going full asshole.


Nah, you're just an arrogant butt-hurt who can't handle the other side gloating a bit.

It'll pass in time; until then suck it up Buttercup.


Ferret


As you sow, so shall you reap man. Even trump has more sense than you.

To be so hostile and angry after winning you have got to have a huge chip in your shoulder. The most likely causes for that are you are short, and/or you have a small 5 to 6 inch pecker, and/or you can't please a woman for more than 10 minutes without coming first, and/or a lover cheated on you.

I'm just not an angry guy. Im sorry for whatever drives you to attack and be a hostile jerk when you could be happy and celebrating.

I had a fun evening playing camels up with some friendly folks at dgm. I'm in a good mood and my spirit is recovering. I had absolutely mind blowing sex before I left dancing along the edge for hours while she had countless orgasms and was speaking in tongues. I was surrounded by love and cherished. I also talked to friends for several hours last night and I feel much less sad.

All your hate does is motivate people to oppose you. I've said nice things specifically about you in the past and now youve rewarded that friendly civility with toxic venom.



Om my god that was....a hilarious attempt at smack talk.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Getting two, three, or maybe even four conservative Supreme Court justices in place for the next 20-30 years is the biggest positive.

Building the wall definitely a biggie. So is suspending immigration from terrorist nations (we did something like that back in the '50s) for a bit.

The tax cut plans look to do excellent work in the vein of Kennedy and Reagan....we'll see.

And of course getting rid of the economy-destroying mess that is Obamacare will be a huge plus, assuming he pulls it off.




Ferret
P.S. - I almost forgot, watching RSP come unglued as Trump sometimes uses a "pen and a phone" to get what he wants will of course be priceless.

Looks like you are in for 4 years of disappointment.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Democrats in Congress doing all the things the Republicans did the last 8 years to Obama and watching liberals in RSP defend it. RSP she be comedy gold for the next 4 years.


Gee, defending the rights of minorities, people of different religions, and women are going to be "comedy gold" for you. Thanks for the reminder of what loathsome cretins conservative here have become.

Keep up the good work
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
blah blah blah


You are behaving much worse lately than you used to. Hopefully you'll get it out of your system because it's really obnoxious and paints conservatives everywhere in a bad light and makes it harder to find points we agree on. You can make your point and be happy with your win without going full asshole.

Just be patient. Weaselboy will still be an ass, but we'll be able to make fun of him when it becomes obvious how much of a disaster Trump is for the country.

Now that Trump proves how important showing up to vote is, the elections in 2018 and 2020 will both go the Democrat's way. My opinion is that the Democrats just stayed home because they didn't like Hillary and the polls said she would win anyway. Even though the Dems have the numbers on their side, it doesn't matter if they don't show up on election day.

also just as a general comment Mac, you seem to be either an optimist or attempting to use reverse psychology. Weasel isn't the first conservative you've defended. I can say this about Weasel, I've disliked him since the first day he showed up around here. His posts rarely have any content other than insults or regurgitated absurdities from whatever far right blog he has been reading recently.
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Democrats in Congress doing all the things the Republicans did the last 8 years to Obama and watching liberals in RSP defend it. RSP she be comedy gold for the next 4 years.


Gee, defending the rights of minorities, people of different religions, and women are going to be "comedy gold" for you. Thanks for the reminder of what loathsome cretins conservative here have become.

Keep up the good work


The hysterics on the left is unbelievable. The humor is fading fast because I am starting to worry about people's mental health who behave like this. Did you guys think a Republican would never be elected again?

The left has existed in a little bubble for the last 8 years and now that bubble has popped showing you the rest of us care more about economic issues than social issues. I was going to try to reassure you things won't change much but fuck that. You can't reason with children having a fit.

In two years we have another national election and 2 years after that another Presidential one. That's the great thing about this country.


So concern about the rights of others is a sign of mental illness to you? Thanks for proving my point.

And you care about economic issues? Trump is already loading up his lobbyists into his administrations

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/politics/trump-campaign...

And his tax plans always seem to favor the rich, and saddle the country with debt to pay for it.

You did not care about economic issues, you just bought lies.

But one can't reason with those too willfully ignorant to face facts.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
refocussing on the positives of a trump presidency
what a great thread title
Positives
1. Reversal of concentration of power into the POTUS.
The wilting violets who bent over for Bush-Cheney probably have unpleasant memories of butt-hurt. And maybe they've rediscovered their gonads in the intervening 8 years. Whilst taking it up the arse for a war president could be patriotic, thats not the case when it 's a clown buggerring you. Or so I've heard from my circus mates.

However I understand that the POTUS has been increasing in power for much longer. Trump's presidency would seem likely to reverse that trend.

Thats all for now folks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Did you guys think a Republican would never be elected again?


I do believe so.

I've lost count of the number of times over the last 8 years we warned "be careful about granting so much power to the executive branch, and be careful about the precedents you set. Be careful about weaponizing the federal bureaucracy against the citizens because . . . the wheel turns."

And the Federal Government you create today will be run by Republicans tomorrow.

Again, I ask, does the prospect of a Trump presidency change your mind about the optimum size, scope, and power of the government?



If power has accumulated in the executive branch, it is due to the total absence of leadership in Congress. The public declaration by the Republicans that they would be the party of "no" was a disaster for the country.

As I recall, Obama reached out to Republicans when they took control of Congress and they declared they wouldn't negotiate or compromise.

Congress hasn't done anything in years. Something has to fill that vacuum.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Bill Clinton was the guy who started Nafta...

Wow. No, Bill Clinton did not start NAFTA. That he was willing to pass a treaty negotiated by a previous Republican President, over the objections of large parts of his party in Congress, might be something else worth remembering.
8 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwian wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Bill Clinton was the guy who started Nafta...

Wow. No, Bill Clinton did not start NAFTA. That he was willing to pass a treaty negotiated by a previous Republican President, over the objections of large parts of his party in Congress, might be something else worth remembering.

But Trump repeatedly said that NAFTA was all Clinton's doing, so it must be true. If you repeat something enough times, it becomes true.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
To the OP comment, Trump has brought the left together in a real way, at least temporarily. Makes our petty internal struggles seem silly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Democrats in Congress doing all the things the Republicans did the last 8 years to Obama and watching liberals in RSP defend it. RSP she be comedy gold for the next 4 years.


Gee, defending the rights of minorities, people of different religions, and women are going to be "comedy gold" for you. Thanks for the reminder of what loathsome cretins conservative here have become.

Keep up the good work


The hysterics on the left is unbelievable. The humor is fading fast because I am starting to worry about people's mental health who behave like this. Did you guys think a Republican would never be elected again?

The left has existed in a little bubble for the last 8 years and now that bubble has popped showing you the rest of us care more about economic issues than social issues. I was going to try to reassure you things won't change much but fuck that. You can't reason with children having a fit.

In two years we have another national election and 2 years after that another Presidential one. That's the great thing about this country.


So concern about the rights of others is a sign of mental illness to you? Thanks for proving my point.

And you care about economic issues? Trump is already loading up his lobbyists into his administrations

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/politics/trump-campaign...

And his tax plans always seem to favor the rich, and saddle the country with debt to pay for it.

You did not care about economic issues, you just bought lies.

But one can't reason with those too willfully ignorant to face facts.


If you look at my record in RSP, I have said for years we need to work on bringing jobs back to this country and work on the economy for middle class and working class people.

Trump probably won't do it but Hillary definitely won't. Until some regular Joe from Ohio runs for President and wins Trump is the best shot. Bill Clinton was the guy who started Nafta and all this globalism so you can bet Hillary was going to keep right down that track. She is the ultimate Washington insider.

Christ, when will you guys get it. People wanted change. That's why Obama won (and then he didn't deliver), that's why Bernie had a shot but the DNC torpedoed him so now we have Trump. Trump was the candidate of change - just not the change you want. People want economic change over social change.



By "social change" you mean treating all citizens equally. Sorry but every time a country makes that choice it comes out rather badly. As in Italy, Germany, etc.

And for Economic Change, I already posted the link proving that to be so much horseshit. The good news is that folks are already letting it be known that the alt right hatred his Chief of Staff in waiting pushes is going to be an awfully hard sell
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The big positive of a Trump presidency is that, for good or ill, one side of the political spectrum will get to run the government entirely in the way they want.

Americans look at this as being a bad thing because they've been taught that their frankly ill-advised government model is good (rather than what it actually is, which is a system which lends itself to governmental instability and collapse), but really, it's how most democratic governments work.

Party A is elected because they say "we want to do X, Y and Z," then they get to try out X, Y and Z and the citizenry then decides if X, Y and Z are, in fact, what they want. If they like X, Y and Z (or maybe just X and Y, or maybe just Y a whole bunch), they vote for the incumbent party and the incumbents then get to introduce policies A, B and C and the cycle continues. If they don't like X, Y and Z (or maybe they just really hate Z), they vote for the other party (or another party in working multiparty systems - but, even in multiparty systems, there's usually only two dominant parties anyway), and the other party then repeals X, Y and Z or amends them or replaces them with X-1, Y-1 and Z-1, or whatever.

The United States does not do this, instead insisting that it's somehow better for two parties which are mostly ideologically opposed to each other to "work together" and that a system which creates multiple power centers governs best and prevents tyranny (all of which is rather obviously not true from any basic read of American history). Instead, it puts so many requirements for co-operation that actual political change is nearly impossible. I mean, in 2008 the Democrats controlled the Presidency, the House and, for about half a year and by a very slim filibuster-proof margin, the Senate, and produced the ACA - a bill which did not include multiple elements that were intended to be in it from the beginning (the public option, Medicare opt-ins, etc.) because the GOP absolutely refused to compromise on any issue and because Joe Lieberman and a couple of other conservative Democrats were willing to hold the entire bill hostage. The result was a flawed bill (which was still somewhat better than the alternative, but only somewhat) and that was probably the signal legislative achievement of Obama's two terms because as soon as the GOP controlled the House and had eliminated the filibuster-proof majority in the Senate they were simply not willing to negotiate on any legislation whatsoever short of capitulation to their terms.

That is not the case now. The GOP controls the House, controls the Senate (and Mitch McConnell and other GOP senators have already expressed that they will get rid of the filibuster), and controls the Presidency, contrary to what some Trump fantasists want to believe about him being a "wildcard." They can essentially do whatever they want the federal government to do and remake the federal government as they see fit short of Constitutional amendments. Much of this will probably be extremely drastic. Trump's tax plan, which overwhelmingly benefits rich people and which will dramatically change the tax landscape in the USA, is a certainty. McConnell, Paul Ryan and others are already talking about the privatization of Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security, which has been a GOP dream for decades. The EPA is likely to be radically altered in scope. The CFRA is likely to be killed entirely. Foreign policy will change dramatically. Federal protections for LGBT people are likely to be completely struck. Et cetera.

Although I disagree with practically all of that and think it's going to be a disaster for America and will criticize all of it in the years to come, I do think the GOP should be allowed to govern as they see fit (and I've been saying for years here that the filibuster should be killed, I might add, so this isn't new). They were democratically elected (okay, sure, there was a lot of voter suppression in there, but close enough) and the American people have chosen that. Democracy is about the people getting what they vote for. They voted for this; they should get it, and they should know, this time, who gave it to them. Maybe I'm completely wrong and Paul Ryan's vision will actually work; in that case, the GOP will deserve all the credit in the world. And maybe I'm right and it'll be disastrous; in that case, they'll still deserve all the credit in the world.
8 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.