$35.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

FAB: The Bulge» Forums » General

Subject: Where The Hell is The 5th Panzer Army Special Action for Nuts! Scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the title says it all!

I am attempting to set up the Nuts! scenario and push some blocks around solo to learn this game, however, all is not going well. I can't seem to find the marker (block?) for the German 5th Panzer Army special action. I have looked through the OOB and each counter/block and there isn't one specifically marked 5th Panzer. I know there is a typo on the Allied reinforcement side for this set up with the 158th Engineers being referred to as "15th Eng" is this the same thing? I couldn't find any errata for this specific unit but, as always, I could have easily missed it.

Thanks for the help as I want to get his played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5th Panzer Army Special Action is an event counter. You can see it on the following image: bottom row, 4th from the right, white background.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the help! I wondered if it was one of those.

Now, this begs the question..how is a new player supposed to know this has anything to do with the 5th Panzer? There is nothing written on the counter that says it anything to do with the 5th Panzer on the front or back; there is the icon of a tank but it doesn't say "5th Panzer" so how would a person identify it as such? Is it somewhere in the rule/play book and I just missed it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because it has the white background, that means it's associated with the 5th Panzer Army. Anything with purple background is for the 6th Panzer, blue background is 7th, and orange is "strategic reserve", applicable to any Germans. Likewise for the allies, light green is 1st Army, olive green is 3rd Army, khaki is Brits, and sky-blue is strategic reserve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.