$20.00
Steve Lang
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As a Commonwealth country Canada made huge contributions to the war against Germany. Not impressed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witch Lord
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sllang wrote:
As a Commonwealth country Canada made huge contributions to the war against Germany. Not impressed.

Good point. Next time I meet with my group, I will propose that we house rule that Canada is a green space (although I highly doubt anyone will ever build an Army there.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindsay Scholle
Australia
St Ives, 2075
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sllang wrote:

Hear, hear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, my apologies to my friends to the north. My wife's mother's family is from Canada and her great uncle was a decorated veteran of the Great War.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Daglish
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the time there was no commonwealth. Newfoundland was independent and markedly more British than Canadian, unsurprisingly, whereas the very large French community had, almost within living memory, been enemies of the King to a rather more pointed degree than the average German (some of whom had strong cultural ties with Britian) and they didn't volunteer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.