badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I tried several times to get an answer from RedImp via
- mail form on their homepage
- normal mail adress
- Kickstarter

It seems to be that many of the other backers have the same problems. angry

Did anyone else get a respond from them?

Bye,
drfunk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try to reach them on twitter maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drfunk wrote:
Hello,

I tried several times to get an answer from RedImp via
- mail form on their homepage
- normal mail adress
- Kickstarter

It seems to be that many of the other backers have the same problems. angry

Did anyone else get a respond from them?

Bye,
drfunk

Baki,

I've fortunately heard from him a few times, only because I've read through the rules and offered assistance, albeit no changes are forthcoming to the rules...only an errata sheet. Krzyzstof has proven to be the most non-communicative KS Project Owner I've ever encountered.

I'm sorry to hear that he's not responded to you, as well.

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baki
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a respond yesterday, including a sorry for delay and that they'll take care of my problems. I'm looking forward to a possible solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Baki,

That's great to hear! Yeah, he must have had some time yesterday, as we had a short exchange regarding the video review and then "poof" he was gone.

Cheers,
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baki
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nearly a month is gone since last mail.
Sent another mail. angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grable
United States
Charlestown
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a response from them very early on in the KS process. Right after the KS closed (matter of a day or two), I became quickly worried about their capability to produce the game in a reasonable fashion as I saw more of their responses or lack thereof of questions and such on KS. I contacted the publisher to nicely ask for a refund explaining that I have never asked for a refund on a KS backing but was really uncomfortable with what I was seeing for their project. They stated they couldn't give me a refund and that was it. I've never heard of a project creator refusing a refund and I'm not sure but KS may actually require it. I was put out by this attitude but let it go. If it turns out the rules are as bad as I have heard then my fears will be justified and I'm going to be pretty hot about it.

So, yeah, at some point they were answering messages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Cresswell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Are you being entirely fair? There are some pretty judgemental comments being made here.

I was at Essen Spiel. I noticed this game being delivered to backers who made it to Spiel. Red Imp appear to be providing regular updates on their production process. They have also been acting on the torrent of criticism regarding their rules package which is good to see.

As a non-backer who was overawed by all the magic of Spiel it seems I forgot to spend time at the Red Imp booth. Their game wasn't for sale so I picked up a secondhand copy from an Essen backer instead.

I realise some folks have an abundance of patience and others have none. It just seems to me that there is plenty evidence that this is both a successful Kickstarter and a community influenced board game for us geeks to enjoy being involved in. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baki
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few days ago I got an answer from RedImp, including the infomation that they'll contact me again in the new year. I'm looking forward to get my requests fullfilled.

It took 3 months to get a concrete response, it's not a problem of patience, it's the problem of a very disappointing support by RedImp.

Why didn't join the producers the community by using the wonderful community tool called communication?

Sorry, for bad englisch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.