Subject: No mastermind available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Varming
Denmark
Vejle Ø
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got this great game and several extra characters sitting in my bookcase looking at me and I really would like to play. It will be me and my daughter and we would love to play co-op.

Is RedJak's Automated Emperor Variant the thing we need?
If so: Does anybody have a link for the v.2 cards in PrinterStudio?

Any good advice for new rebels going up against the evil Empire (not meaning Apple here)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Brinkler
Denmark
Odense S
Other
flag msg tools
There is an app, coming out at some point in the future. If I'm not mistaken, it will look a lot like the Descent and Mansions of Madness 2nd ed versions.
Fully co-op, confetti, coffee and cake.
Well co-op at least :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Varming wrote:
I got this great game and several extra characters sitting in my bookcase looking at me and I really would like to play. It will be me and my daughter and we would love to play co-op.

Is RedJak's Automated Emperor Variant the thing we need?
If so: Does anybody have a link for the v.2 cards in PrinterStudio?

Any good advice for new rebels going up against the evil Empire (not meaning Apple here)?

I would go for the RAIV variant. I've played with it quite a bit so my wife and in could play coop. Its very well crafted and gives an good challenge. By the 2nd mission you should be comfortable running the AI and that will help you improve your play. I would highly recommend it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.