Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aljoša Vizovišek
Slovenia
Žalec
Savinjska
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was just wondering how many basic cards(resistance/spy, no additional roles) are out there. I know that you get 10 in the base game, and they differentiate between second and third edition, but how many do you get in the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel N
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On retail versions you will get:

Base game: 6 resistance + 4 spies
Hidden agenda: 5 resistance + 3 spies
Hostile intent: 3 resistance + 1 spy
Plot Thickens: 6 resistance + 4 spies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some... Different editions the expansions have different art too but I don't know which cards are different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Short
msg tools
Just a small detail, but keep in mind that some of the backs of cards can differentiate between editions and expansion. Not that it detracts from the game, as you can hide the cards somewhere, but I thought you might want to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This image shows all the basic cards from 2nd edition of the base game and the Kickstarter [thing=2358071]Hidden Agenda & Hostile Intent[/thing]. I suspect the basic characters are the same as in the retail versions - the numbers of cards are the same as reported by Gabriel above

The base game spies are the bottom row, the base game resistance are the bottom row + the two nearest the spies on the 2nd row. I'm not sure which characters come from which expansion.

And the 3rd edition has new art:

I can't find a BGG image for the cards included in The Resistance: The Plot Thickens but you can view them on the Kickstarter page.

Base game 2nd edition: 6 resistance + 4 spies
Base game 2nd edition: 6 resistance + 4 spies
Hidden agenda: 5 resistance + 3 spies
Hostile intent: 3 resistance + 1 spy
Plot Thickens: 6 resistance + 4 spies

So there area total of 26 resistance + 16 spies, enough for 4 games + 2 spare resistance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.