Subject: US Army arrival -standard game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andrej krimer
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Per GSR 8.1.4.2 US army unit arrive using air transport.

This occurs during reinforcement phase, but is this air transport subject to ADF?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
krimer wrote:
Per GSR 8.1.4.2 US army unit arrive using air transport.

This occurs during reinforcement phase, but is this air transport subject to ADF?

No, as a simplification, they just arrive. If you like, you can require the Allied side to have some level of Air Superiority (similar to the Advanced Game rule).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrej krimer
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, thanks Mitchell

I was asking after play of Target Taichung scenario, but obviously for 3 standard short scenario US army unit should just arrive on map since air superiority in these scenaries is never on Allied side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
krimer wrote:
ok, thanks Mitchell

I was asking after play of Target Taichung scenario, but obviously for 3 standard short scenario US army unit should just arrive on map since air superiority in these scenaries is never on Allied side.

Yes, I would agree with that, and that is the primary reason why no such restriction exists in the Standard Game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.