Dien Bien Phu: The Final Gamble» Forums » Rules

Subject: French Entry Hex rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kraska
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know where the rules are pertaining to the French Entry Hex (2 hexes from c3)?

Enjoyed my first play of the game though it was tough playing the French. I lasted til the 2nd last turn. Though I lost, I am proud to have lasted as long as I did as lady luck noticeably shined on the Viet Minh.

Trying the 2nd game solitaire so I can put experience to good use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie 40
United States
in the flight path of McGuire AFB
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See section 7.2 of the Living Rules. French After-Combat move
1 A unit in 2z-304 must move, either to any map edge hex at 3z-304 (but only if there already is a French unit at 3z-304. Reconquering an empty Isabelle would be of no use), or to any map edge hex at DBP as close as possible to the French entry hex (moving to a hex in VM ZoC is permitted in both cases). A unit doing this move may also do a second move, as described below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kraska
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome. Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Kanger
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
charlie four zero wrote:
See section 7.2 of the Living Rules. French After-Combat move
1 A unit in 2z-304 must move, either to any map edge hex at 3z-304 (but only if there already is a French unit at 3z-304. Reconquering an empty Isabelle would be of no use), or to any map edge hex at DBP as close as possible to the French entry hex (moving to a hex in VM ZoC is permitted in both cases). A unit doing this move may also do a second move, as described below.

Thanks for jumping in.

Chris, I hope you enjoy the game. Download the current living rules. They are as good as they can be (I hope)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.