Subject: Storeman (31C) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another card I have doubts . The appendix tells this about this card:

"When you play this card, you immediately (and only once via this card) receive a
fourth good tile of a type of which you have exactly three in your supply. (This does
not include your stables, so you cannot receive sheep or cattle from this. Your green
craft products and blue luxury goods do count; goods on your boards do not.)"

However in the card itself in the Spanish version says (emphasis is mine) "for each tile you have at least 3 in your supply (except sheeps and cattles)". Given the fact the original rules are in German I wonder if the English and Spanish appendix have an errata or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The German appendix says "von genau einer Ware", which translates to "exactly one ware".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexendoktor wrote:

The German appendix says "von genau einer Ware", which translates to "exactly one ware".

I don't understand. Then the English translation is correct? Do you only gain one tile if you have exactly 3 tiles of the same type and you gain nothing if you have more or less than 3? And you only gain only one tile no matter you have more different tiles that reach the condition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if you have exactly 3 tiles of the same good in your supply, you get a fourth tile of that kind. If more than one type of good mets that condition than you can choose the type that counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alexandermagno wrote:
Hexendoktor wrote:

I don't understand. Then the English translation is correct? Do you only gain one tile if you have exactly 3 tiles of the same type and you gain nothing if you have more or less than 3? And you only gain only one tile no matter you have more different tiles that reach the condition?

Yes.

German appendix in full:
"Du erhältst sofort beim Ausspielen dieser Karte (und einmalig über diese Karte) von genau einer
Warensorte
, die du dreimal im Vorrat hast, eine vierte Marke dazu. (Die Ställe sind nicht damit
gemeint, Schafe und Rinder zählen also nicht dazu. Die grünen Handwerks- und blauen Luxuswaren
dagegen zählen mit. Waren, die auf deinen Plänen liegen, spielen keine Rolle.)"

Bolded parts translation:

exactly one type of ware
that you got 3 in your supply
you get a fourth token
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your clarifications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.