Mike Palmer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Being a 68 year old board wargamer I tend to play solo which does suit me however it would be good to have another face to face person to take on occasionally. I'm looking to see who is a gamer in my area and happy to play the classic games by Avalon Hill, SPI, GMT, MMP etc. I particularly enjoy classic Squad Leader and the add ons. The person needs to be male.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick West
Scotland
Colinton
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity....
badge
....and I'm not certain about the universe." Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
I could be up for this. Mostly have to play euros now but essentially I'm still a wargamer - including board wargames.

That said my interests differ (afraid I have absolutely no interest in Squad Leader) but we can give each others collections a view and take it from there. I'm early 50's, live in Colinton, Edinburgh and could host.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't really play a Squad Leader or similar, but I do play things like Conflict of Heroes, Sekighara and Command and Colors.

More sort of Marchmont/ Bruntsfield location wise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.