Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've released a digital conversion of "Zombies in our Neighborhood" for use with Battlegrounds Gaming Engine (aka BGE) virtual tabletop software. Click here for details and screenshots.

The conversion has been released with permission from the original game designer, Joseph Propati.

The game conversion itself is a free download, and contains everything needed to play the game (including the rulebook), but you must have a BGE Gamer license to load/use the game conversion.

Hopefully this "digital version" of ZioN will also expose this game to thousands of people who would otherwise never have heard of it.

For a complete list of boardgames and wargames that can be played with Battlegrounds, look here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGE software used to play this free-to-download digital game conversion is currently free to use, for about a month (no license required).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Hernan
This is awesome and I truly appreciate you doing this. I took a look at the Kickstarter and signed up for the deluxe client!!
I can't wait to get this working and play some games on it.
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Raging Robot is you?

No need to wait until the Kickstarter is over. Just download BGE and the ZioN conversion, and take it for a spin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
heruca wrote:
Raging Robot is you?

No need to wait until the Kickstarter is over. Just download BGE and the ZioN conversion, and take it for a spin.

Shush.... it's a secret. LOL!

I downloaded everything last night and need to figure out how to get my game working. You'll probably be getting some questions soon.
Thanks again.
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Correction: WAS a secret. Sorry! blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.