Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Pertici
Italy
Certaldo
Firenze
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find infos about the quality of the plastic models. I know that there's a resin "upgrade" for some of them, but no info about the regular ones.
Is it going to be hard plastic like tabletop wargame minis (Games Workshop, Privateer Press) or is it going to be "bendy" plastic (maybe pvc?) like Cthulhu Wars? Preassembled? Detail? The quality of the final product is the one seen at Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to know as well.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cully
United Kingdom
Stonehouse
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think all that's been confirmed so far is "high quality plastic models comes in one part" (bottom of the "see everything in this pledge" graphics)

So, not much on the quality, but should be one piece models so no need to assemble...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Pertici
Italy
Certaldo
Firenze
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WillyRapier wrote:
I think all that's been confirmed so far is "high quality plastic models comes in one part" (bottom of the "see everything in this pledge" graphics)

So, not much on the quality, but should be one piece models so no need to assemble...

Just noticed that (I pledged a couple of hours ago) but still can't understand if those models are single piece cast or just pre assembled.
I have no problem assembling my minis, I actualy like the building part

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.