United States
Gainesville
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Winless Streaker
mbmbmbmbmb
First, a rules observation.
In setup, under step 6, building pizzerias, you should put them all out and sort them by number. They are all, always available.

We initially played where just 3 were put out but that was wrong.

My first question is, when you take the green action to build a pizzeria, do you have to put 2 pizzas on it? Is that a requirement?

My second question is, on the start tile that you begin with. Is the first neighborhood (that is a part of that pizzeria), is that a distance 0 or a distance one from the pizzeria?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fabrice vandenbogaerde
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed al Pizzeria's are available from the beginning of the game.

* Free pizza's are never mandatory to take. Not when baking Pizza's (Blue action), not when building a new pizzaria (green action).
* Your first neighborhoud consists of a Pizzeria and a city tile. (what is concidered to be your first"loyal" client.)So delivering a pizza their is at distance 1. (We just putted them together in order to find the starting tiles faster).

I hope everything is clear now?

Thx for playing Papa Paolo

Fabrice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bruckart
United States
Gainesville
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Winless Streaker
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Thank you. We enjoyed this game very much. Very charming and excellent game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.