Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm fairly sure they're on it. Frankly, they continue to exceed my expectations at every turn with the app (aside from the heavily Device-dependent nature of it) so i'll wait until things are worryingly quiet before i start bugging them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moe45673 wrote:
I'm fairly sure they're on it. Frankly, they continue to exceed my expectations at every turn with the app (aside from the heavily Device-dependent nature of it) so i'll wait until things are worryingly quiet before i start bugging them!

Device dependent? As in you need something to run it on? How else would you use an app?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As in

1) campaign saves are device dependent. Can't start a campaign on my phone and continue it later on my tablet

2) dlc is platform dependent. I can't play delve on steam And on my ipad, i need to buy it separately on both.

How to fix this, you ask? Ask the developers of Star Realms digital version
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moe45673 wrote:
As in

1) campaign saves are device dependent. Can't start a campaign on my phone and continue it later on my tablet

2) dlc is platform dependent. I can't play delve on steam And on my ipad, i need to buy it separately on both.

How to fix this, you ask? Ask the developers of Star Realms digital version

Ahh,ok yeah cross platform compatibility would be nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
msg tools
I was very surprised by the Delve, because I would have thought another campaign would be so easy. They only need to do 8 quests and an intro/outro screen.

Having said that if they are charging there would probably be an expectation to add more side quests to the pool, anyone buying this has probably played most of the existing quests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boombastix
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Delve the best so far? I have a small window to impress the rest of the group and get them addicted, so I'll start with the payed scenario if it's better than the free one.

Edit: Delve wasn't great. Unimaginative story arc, loose to no connection between encounters, VO in introduction only, vague and easily broken AI rules and repetitive flavour text. Bleh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
San Juan de Aznalfarache
Seville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boombastix wrote:
Edit: Delve wasn't great. Unimaginative story arc, loose to no connection between encounters, VO in introduction only, vague and easily broken AI rules and repetitive flavour text. Bleh.

The Delve is a brilliant almost-roguelike dungeon generator with loads of replayablity. Of course, that is also why the narrative is nonexistant, but that was never the goal. If you want a strong narrative arc and colorful characters, you'd better play the campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
the ai rules are no different than the rest of RTL. What do you mean easily broken?

FYI, if you've ever played gears of war boardgame, galaxy defenders, or other dungeon crawlers, you'd quickly see how the ai in this game is their equal (at least)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.