Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Roberts
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep seeing people compare this to a cross between Dungeon Roll and Zombie Dice. I think a more apt comparison would be with Incan Gold Crossed with Zombie Dice. I have always liked Incan Gold, but have never added it to my collection. I am not sure why. I am wondering if I was waiting for this game. It looks to do what that game does, but in a more whimsical way and approachable way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Ellis
United States
Aloha
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Try a new game today :)
badge
Happy Gaming!
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it becomes the game you've been waiting for :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Tinsley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree completely. The design stands on the shoulders of giants.

The interesting thing is it was my frustration with Dungeon Roll as a multiplayer game that started the conversation that led to Dicey goblins. so dungeon roll did inspire the game in some ways.

I think people are drawing the connection due to the theme.

(i think dungeon roll is a pretty fun game to play solo)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Gergotz
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a store copy of this yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. I'm known to liking games Renegade puts out, but wasn't very excited about this one. To be fair, the fact that 3 minimum is necessary is the key factor for that.

After playing though, I decided to get a copy for myself to play with less-experienced gamers I know. Sure, the game is very simple, but it did evoke emotions out of us while playing, so in my eyes, any game that actually gets players to speak out and not just sit quietly is a winner in my book.

I probably won't play this very often because of the player count, but I see myself bringing it out when I need something for more players. Probably this before King of Tokyo, for instance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.