Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Trapped like Rats question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damon Edwards
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
After the alarm is founded, does the overlord revert to their normal abilities? I.e. can they activate up to two tiles and spend energy to reroll, etc?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dionysious wrote:
After the alarm is founded, does the overlord revert to their normal abilities? I.e. can they activate up to two tiles and spend energy to reroll, etc?

Yes. My reasoning: the four bullet-points under the "Hidden in shadows" special rules part define that the OL cannot do those things he normally can do, but "Hidden in shadows" only applies "if the alarm has not yet been raised." Thus, as soon as the alarm has been raised, "Hidden in shadows" disappears, removing those four bullet-points (i.e. the limits it imposes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Edwards
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Awesome..that was my thought as well. But, I tend to operate on "well the rules don't specify that happens, ergo it doesn't".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.