Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xavi Bové
Spain
Granollers
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Can someone tell me what are the ally cards used for?

Also, does anyoke know if there is a FAQ file? i have just seen the errate file from the editor with the missing information, but considering the amount of questions and unclear rules a FAQ seems mandatory...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bovelix wrote:
Hi,

Also, does anyoke know if there is a FAQ file? i have just seen the errate file from the editor with the missing information, but considering the amount of questions and unclear rules a FAQ seems mandatory...

Thanks

Allies are for less than 4 players to balance it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime de Marcos
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bovelix wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hola Xavi,

Ally cards give you extra icons and less dread cards on the board in a 2- or 3-player game. But you still need to uncover them during the timed phase and "investigate" the location with one character at least. If they are left uncovered on the board, they do not add dread to the Dread count.

There is an official FAQ file here in the Files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdemarcos wrote:
Bovelix wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Hola Xavi,

Ally cards give you extra icons and less dread cards on the board in a 2- or 3-player game. But you still need to uncover them during the timed phase and "investigate" the location with one character at least. If they are left uncovered on the board, they do not add dread to the Dread count.

There is an official FAQ file here in the Files section.

As he mentioned, the (tiny) "FAQ" simply has the one errata and is not (yet) including all the actual questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Einhorn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
When you reach endgame and you have allies, what do you do with them? Discard them? Ready them if they were used? If you keep them, do they keep refreshing like an item after each challenge? I thought I read a post somewhere that they are turned in for confidence. Is that true?

Thanks for any replies,
Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark K.
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
captainsacrifice wrote:
When you reach endgame and you have allies, what do you do with them? Discard them? Ready them if they were used? If you keep them, do they keep refreshing like an item after each challenge? I thought I read a post somewhere that they are turned in for confidence. Is that true?

Thanks for any replies,
Matt

You discard all collected allies after each chapter. For each ally you picked up during a chapter, you gain one confidence. There are no allies during the endgame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime de Marcos
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:

As he mentioned, the (tiny) "FAQ" simply has the one errata and is not (yet) including all the actual questions.

This is because some of the clarifications went directly to v1.2 of the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdemarcos wrote:
lfisher wrote:

This is because some of the clarifications went directly to v1.2 of the rulebook.

From Aug 15? Is that different from the one in the box now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavi Bové
Spain
Granollers
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes at least in my case
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dario Spadaro
msg tools
Are allies used during the chapter as normal items? Or do they add their symbols always?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark K.
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snegr wrote:
Are allies used during the chapter as normal items? Or do they add their symbols always?

They always add their symbols unless you are using their deplete effect
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.