Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the most dangerous game. Macho Gomez loves a challenge and has set up a preserve now that he can call in any hero or villain to a duel to the death. So the heroes and teams are called and pitted against to each for the ultimate prize: Keeping their very own life.

Contestants:
Captain America (Any three heroes that are Captain America, Steve Rogers)
Wolverine (Wolverine, Wolverine [X-Force], Old Man Logan)
Spider-Man (Spider-Man, Peter Parker, Symbiote Spider-Man)
Black Panther and Storm (Black Panther, Storm, Black Panther and Storm)
Cable and Deadpool (Deadpool, Deadpool (M4$), Cable)
Cyclops and Jean Grey (Any Combination of the four cards that they have)
Iron Man and Vision (Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Vision)
Daredevil and Iron Fist (Daredevil, Daredevil (Avengers), Iron Fist)
Thor and Loki (Thor, Lady Thor, Loki)
Spider Women (Silk, Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen)
Punisher and Dr. Strange (Punisher, Dr. Punisher, Dr. Strange)
Captain America and Falcon (Captain America, Captain America [Falcon], Falcon)
Any group that you think would be an interesting team-up.

1-Player
Expansions you will need to play: Deadpool, Civil War, Secret Wars Vol. 1 and various others
Scheme: Avengers vs. X-Men
Mastermind: Macho Gomez
Henchmen: Mandroids
Villain(s): Manhattan (Earth-1610)
Heroes: Pick two groups to pit against each other.
Special: For the Scheme, it is not based on the actual team icon, but the grouping they are placed into.

2-Players
Expansions you will need to play: Deadpool, Civil War, Secret Wars Vol. 1 and various others
Scheme: Avengers vs. X-Men
Mastermind: Macho Gomez
Henchmen: Mandroids
Villain(s): Manhattan (Earth-1610), Deadpool's "Friends"
Heroes: Pick two groups to pit against each other.
Special: For the Scheme, it is not based on the actual team icon, but the grouping they are placed into.

3-Players
Added Villain(s): X-Men (92)

4-Players
Added Villain(s): X-Men (92)
Added Henchmen: MODOKs

5-Players
Added Villain(s): X-Men (92), Limbo
Added Henchmen: MODOKs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo

Knarf427
Game 1: Good Won!
Teams: Spider-Man vs. Wolverine
Player 1: 28

MuffinB
Game 1: Deadpool Won! (Good Won!)
Teams: Deadpool & Cable vs. Colossus & Magic
Player 1: 32
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Noonan
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
single player

good won!
player 1 : 28

edit: my two hero teams were: spider-man & wolverine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muffin B
msg tools
So I asked Deadpool who should be my two thematic teams for that challenge. Of course he chose himself (twice) as the Hero, and picked Cable as his partner. Why? Because mixing "Evil Deadpool (Mastermind)" with "Shiklah's Husband, Deadpool (Mastermind Tactic)" just wouldn't work as a third Deadpool Hero!

Then Deapool needed a team to humiliate while teaching Macho Gomez some manners... Still seeking revenge from Colossus (remember the movie?) and wanting to get his hands on the Soulsword (have you seen this sexy blade!!! Deadpool is so jealous!), he went up againt Colossus, Soulsword Colossus and Magik (Yes, Magik! It's a familiy issue - plus why does she get to wield the Soulsword (just look at her "Ultimate") and not Deadpool?!?)

Then a few turns in, I flip my first Master Strike. I look at my hand: three crappy-soon-to-be-unemployed SHIELD Agents, 2 awesome Deadpools, 1 Ultimate Captain Marvel from the "Manhattan (Earth-1610)" villain group I had fought some turns ago...

So I start asking myself if I gain a wound according to the Scheme... Techically, I don't have any cards from the Colossus team in my hand, but I do have an Avenger...

It takes only a second for Deadpool to go:

"MuffinB, are you stupid? The Scheme is called "Avengers vs Xmen" You see that little X sign on Colossus and Magik's cards? They're Xmen! You see that little A sign next to Ultimate Captian Marvel? He's an Avenger. You see that magnificient little Deadpool face next to my card name? I'M NOT AN AVENGER NOR AN XMEN! So grab that wound and stop complaining! Here let me make this clearer for you..."

And thus, Deadpool renamed my Scheme "Avengers vs Xmen vs Deadpool" and he had me get a wound right away. He also kindly reminded me that all Special Sidekicks were Avengers...

Nonetheless, even though I had to manage three separate teams, Macho Gomez was defeated!

Good Deadpool wins!
32 points (Advanced Solo)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uuuh, Muffin if the Deadpool card is starting to talk to you... I think you need to seek some help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muffin B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Deadpool does tend to break the fourth wall...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.