Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I buy this now will it come with the corrected/updated rules and the misprints fixed on the cards, etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure there is a second print yet. So I would not bet on it. I think you'll have the better rulebook, but it's still not the latest. Only two rules are wrong though so you'll remember them.
Still is a great game, I would recommend buying if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil_X wrote:
I'm not sure there is a second print yet. So I would not bet on it. I think you'll have the better rulebook, but it's still not the latest. Only two rules are wrong though so you'll remember them.
Still is a great game, I would recommend buying if you are interested.

I just played it for the first time today actually. I really did enjoy it so I'm sure I'm going to pick it up. I think the main thing was the misprint on the 1st command card the invader gets not listing 2 time to give to the defender. He had to rule reference a few times but he has the original rulebook from the first release I think that had all kinds of issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game a couple of months ago, it arrived with Rule Book v1.2

Not the newest but post-major fixes, so that was good.

There are still cards that talk about carpenter and chapel/church (whichever was wrong), but overall it looks great and if you read the rulebook and the FAQ on BGG you will be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis (just my village's name)
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
jooice wrote:
I bought the game a couple of months ago, it arrived with Rule Book v1.2

Not the newest but post-major fixes, so that was good.

There are still cards that talk about carpenter and chapel/church (whichever was wrong), but overall it looks great and if you read the rulebook and the FAQ on BGG you will be fine.

Rules 1.2 were included in the first print.
Rules 1.0 were included in the Essen release.
So they still haven't done a second print, which would fix the carpenter issue + include the latest version 1.3 of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.