Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Kristoffersen
Denmark
Horsens
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just wanted to share a quick "Hack" to having multiple savegames for the Android version of the game.

The game stores the current save game as 3 files. They are located here:

\Internal shared storage\Android\data\com.fantasyflightgames.mom\files\SavedGame

You can simply replace those files change the save game.
You can either do this from a computer, or with a file explorer directly on the phone.

This should help if you have to stop a game with one group, and want to play with another group without deleting the first game.

Is there any interest for a "save game manager" ? I could put a pretty simple version together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes please an app driven manager would be awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorg UR
msg tools
mb
Yes, there is an interest! Please do it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
Interesting... just tested it with "Solid Explorer" (My replacement for the ruined turned bloatware ES File Explorer) and it works perfectly.

Warium wrote:
Is there any interest for a "save game manager" ? I could put a pretty simple version together.

Yes, a simple app like that would be cool. Not need to go crazy, but a "setup" saver could be cool as well, where you record all the items and cards for any given investigator. I guess face down dmg and insanity would need to just be re-random. You could make it as simple as storing photos.

Anyway, regardless of adding cool features like that or a dice roller, a simple save game manager could be a real hit.. though people could use it to cheat of they wanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Kristoffersen
Denmark
Horsens
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You can find the app here:

Unofficial Mansions of Madness Android Save Manager

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.