Camel Up: The Referee Camel» Forums » General

Subject: Camel Up Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Would this work with Camel Up cards too. I mean I don't see why not but I just wanted to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wilting
Netherlands
Vught
flag msg tools
As far as I understand the rules of both board and card games, the basic mechanisms stay pretty much the same, with the only differences being:
A. the positions you can bet on during a leg
B. the 'desert tile' mechanism, in the card game replaced by a slightly different variation with the two figures
C. the sandstorm mechanism, which is different than that of the 'Grand Prix of the Sahara' game mat expansion.
I guess that you can implement the black camel, in combination with mechanisms A and B, in the card game without many problems, if there even are any. I'm not entirely sure on mechanism C, though. But since the rules of the black camel especially seem to influence other camels and not spaces, using it should be no problem. It doesn't move after all, because you only place it on the board (or card in your case).

Great idea. It doesn't make it necessary to buy the board game as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.