Gabriella Bohus
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have reported 5 weeks ago, that my meeples are cracking in my copy of Quadropolis. I have not received any response from the company. I must say I am really disappointed.

Until now I have purchased games from this company. But after they made such low quality meeples for this game and they don't even show the sign of trying to repair the damage, I will think twice to buy any product from this company.

Sorry I am really frustrated and I am venting my anger, but this is just sad.
If don't receive some kid of response I will not buy any kind of product from this company...

Has anyone have eny kind of experience with their customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
have you tried contacting them again in case your email didn't make it through or was accidentally misplaced?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Rietveld
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gallipop wrote:
I have reported 5 weeks ago, that my meeples are cracking in my copy of Quadropolis. I have not received any response from the company. I must say I am really disappointed.

Until now I have purchased games from this company. But after they made such low quality meeples for this game and they don't even show the sign of trying to repair the damage, I will think twice to buy any product from this company.

Sorry I am really frustrated and I am venting my anger, but this is just sad.
If don't receive some kid of response I will not buy any kind of product from this company...

Has anyone have eny kind of experience with their customer service.

Have you emailed more than once? I learned years ago to never assume an email goes through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Smitty
msg tools
At the threshold
badge
Protected
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, are you using their Web form? I just put in a component replacement request from them, and had it at my door four days later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bermondsey Battler
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ditto, the web form worked almost instantly for me, although i am sti)l waiting for them to send the RIGHT Memoir 44 parts, as they sent the wrong thing first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.