Subject: Tiny epic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klaus Kristiansen
Denmark
Kongens Lyngby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is my understanding correct, that "tiny" describes the box and "epic" the table space it needs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Grundmann
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Klaus O K wrote:
Is my understanding correct, that "tiny" describes the box and "epic" the table space it needs?

The following quote is taken directly from the campaign main page:

"Tiny Epic" is an exclusive series of small box games produced by Gamelyn Games and designed by Scott Almes.

Each game in the series is entirely unique but strictly adheres to two core values: TINY and EPIC!

• TINY referring to the small box used for each game AND the simple, easy to understand, set of rules each possess.

• EPIC referring to their surprisingly gratifying gameplay. Each are packed with meaningful decisions, layered strategy, and high replayability. Traits not typically found in games this size.

To learn more about the series, please visit us online.

Regards
GeneralGrundmann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaus O K wrote:

Table space requirements vary: TEK and TED do not take up as much as either TEG or especially TEW, but it seems TEQ will be the "largest" so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be understood that the TINY descriptor is exclusively when refering to the base box. When you include the many add-ons for some of the games, they become Not So Tiny. (Playmats, Custom Meeples, Expansions...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.