Subject: Ever split large zombie armies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
Played a game the other night. The way the zone and path was situated we ended up splitting a large number of zombies per turn.

By large I mean at one time we split a group of 10 walkers, which turned into 20 walkers.

Have you guys ever played a game with a large number of zombies magically appearing from splits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bghead8che wrote:
Played a game the other night. The way the zone and path was situated we ended up splitting a large number of zombies per turn.

By large I mean at one time we split a group of 10 walkers, which turned into 20 walkers.

Have you guys ever played a game with a large number of zombies magically appearing from splits?

Dude! You just add zombies to make it an even number!! So, if you have 21 zombies, you have to add one so that 11 can go in each direction. If you have 10 walkers, then 5 go in each direction.

It DOES get frustrating with low numbers, as splitting a group of 1 zombie, you round up so that one goes in each direction. That's about the only time you can literally double.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
Dang!

We've been doubling them and get our asses handed to us! I completely forgot how a split worked. I thought that it doubled and split but that only happens if you had a single zombie split.

Things are sure going to get a lot easier!

Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.