Ricardo Dubcek
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everybody,
I was playing yesterday as the Romans and seeing that the Aedui were poised to win (as they ended up doing... darn) but at the same time low on resources, I considered moving my army to wrest control away from them from two key regions between other Aedui-controlled regions and Cisalpina.
I know that Arverni and Belgae can agree or not to supply line, but can Romans do that too in order to block Aedui Trade or are Roman-controlled regions connected with Cisalpina always in a supply line no matter what? I don't want those pesky traders drinking my wine!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like they can, by my understanding. It's just that, even if they Aedui didn't need anyone's help to be in supply, the Romans can cut their revenue by at least half.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page #13:

Quote:
Player Factions declare whether or not they agree to Supply Lines in Regions they Control; the Romans declare regardless of whether they Control any relevant Regions.

So, yes, Romans can prevent Aedui's Trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Dubcek
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks but I mean not deny just half, that's clear, I mean denying it altogether. Just like Arverni can say "No supply line through my regions, therefore there's no supply line at all in regions beyond (assuming there's no alternative way through Aedui-controlled regions), so you cannot trade AT ALL", can Romans do the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
RicardoDubcek wrote:
Thanks but I mean not deny just half, that's clear, I mean denying it altogether.

Alex and E V already answered that question. Both of them correctly told you "Yes, they can".

Regards,
Oerjan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Dubcek
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Loud and clear. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.