5 Posts

Village» Forums » Rules

Subject: Refill cubes?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Suwat Saksasichai
Thailand
flag msg tools
This is my first game. I'm still confused about refilling rule each round.

supposing that i'm playing 2 players game
The setup card requires 4 green + 4 brown + 3 pink + 3 orange
and 6 plaque cubes. total = 20 cubes in the green bag for the first round.
Then drawn 18 cubes on the game board.

At the end of first round. I collect 2 any color cubes from council chamber from the supply sources. (total = 18 (in game) + 2 (in the green bag) + 2 (from supply source = 22 cubes)

How many and what color do I have to refill in the green bag??
A.) Takes 20 new cubes (independent from the current game's round) and put them mixed up with the remaining 2) OR
B.) Put all the available cubes that is used that round back in the green bag. (This way there's not enough cubes reseed on the board)

Thanks for helping me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A. Each round you put all the available black cubes and the count of colored cubes from the supply independent upon of what has been used, saved, or remaining in the bag.

meeple Keep playing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Benson
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
...and I'm back in the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
BKTM wrote:
How many and what color do I have to refill in the green bag??
A.) Takes 20 new cubes (independent from the current game's round) and put them mixed up with the remaining 2) OR
B.) Put all the available cubes that is used that round back in the green bag. (This way there's not enough cubes reseed on the board)

Thanks for helping me.

You want to do option A above. When you spend or receive cubes during the round, it's always to or from the general supply (and never to/from the bag). After each round, put in the cubes listed on the card (4 green, 4 brown, 3 pink, 3 orange) and all of the available black cubes. Mix up what you've just put in the bag and place them out according to the setup card.

To restate this:
Make a supply of cubes. Place cubes into the bag according to the setup card. Leave the remaining cubes on the table.

When you spend cubes during the game, place them in the general supply, not in the bag.

When you receive cubes during the game (at the Council Chamber or when you travel to certain cities), take these cubes from the general supply, not from the bag.

I hope that helps. Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Montoya
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is designed so there are always some unused cubes in the bag after seeding the board, and as the rounds advance the number of unused cubes tends to increase so you aren't guarantted a constant ratio of color vs black cubes. It's absolutely intentional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Suwat Saksasichai
Thailand
flag msg tools
Thank you all. This help me out a lot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.