Defenders of the Realm» Forums » General

Subject: will minion expansion sets fit in base box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

My storage space for games is limited and I saw the cool minion replacement sets for this game. Can you fit all 4 of them into the base game box?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything except for the Dragon expansion in the base box. I took out the insert though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rayzor6 wrote:
I have everything except for the Dragon expansion in the base box. I took out the insert though.

Thanks for the reply! Looking inside my box inset it looks like it was mad with expansions in mind.

with regard to these minion expansions my understanding is that they are better looking miniatures to replace the ones that come with the base set, but that they also can be used for an advanced game to make the minions even harder.

Is there a replacement figure for the dragon in any of those sets that does not fall over like the blue one in the box does?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use them as base minions or they come with cards that give them stronger powers.

The dragon replacements would be in the dragon expansion that gives you 4 Dragon generals instead of the base ones. Your Sapphire blue dragon should have a black rectangular base that came with it. Crazy glue that onto the Dragon's feet and you'll be in business

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rayzor6 wrote:
You can use them as base minions or they come with cards that give them stronger powers.

The dragon replacements would be in the dragon expansion that gives you 4 Dragon generals instead of the base ones. Your Sapphire blue dragon should have a black rectangular base that came with it. Crazy glue that onto the Dragon's feet and you'll be in business

Thanks!

I did not see a rectangular base for the blue dragon in my core box, but will look again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I fit it all. Except dragon expansion and hero cards from expansions but you can fit it all in the base game and the dragon expansion. You should own the dragon expansion. Very enjoyable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boost3r .
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Minions and most of the hero expansions fit in my base game box. Dragón expansion is too big to fit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.