Subject: Extra xp after first scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pawel Gutowski
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmb
Not sure, maybe this is translation issue, but as of now, I have no idea how investigators can get 2 extra xp after 1st scenario is done.

Campaign guide tells you should get it if you learnt about Mythos, but there is nothing about them in scenario 1. I bet this is translation gone wrong somewhere or I am blind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alder
United Kingdom

Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, the campaign guide states that each investigator gains 2xp from having found out and experienced some of the mythos surrounding recent events.

There is nothing that the investigators must do during the scenario to earn this, it is automatic.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's nothing you should have done in the scenario to gain these 2 XP, it's just bonus experience for having made it to that resolution.

The English campaign guide states:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
"Each investigator earns 2 bonus experience as he or she gains insight into the hidden world of the Mythos."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The little bit of text about Mythos is simply narrative flavour, not an if-you-accomplish -> gain. Paraphrasing "take 2 bonus XP as you gain insight into the hidden world of the Mythos". Note 'as' rather than 'if'. It's freebie experience because jacked up weird stuff happened to the characters.

edit: too sloooow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone Jamal
msg tools
Hi Paweł,
I assume you have polish version of game. There is a translation mistake - instead of "if" should be "because". So you automatically get 2exp after beating 1st scenario.

PL:
Błąd w tłumaczeniu. Zamiast "Każdy badacz otrzymuje 2 dodatkowe punty doświadczenia, jeśli zdobył informacje na temat ukrytych światów rodem z Mitów."

Powinno być:

"Każdy badacz otrzymuje 2 dodatkowe punty doświadczenia, ponieważ zdobył informacje na temat ukrytych światów rodem z Mitów."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
souloon souloon
Poland
flag msg tools
There is ton of problems in polish version - have a look at this topic -> http://www.forum.galakta.pl/viewtopic.php?p=183246&sid=c056a... .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Gutowski
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks everyone!

I am indeed using polish version and yeah, there is big difference between "if" and "because"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.