GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,211 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: New podcast: Board Gaming Ramblings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johannes Lindrupsen
Norway
Fredrikstad
Østfold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone

I hope that you are doing amazing, and that you are playing a lot of great games.

My name is Johannes, and I am a comedian, actor and magician from Norway who loves board games with a huge passion.

I have wanted to create board gaming media for the community for a long time, and finally the time is here: I present to you my podcast called "Board Gaming Ramblings"

What I have tried to do is to make a short-ish (30-40 min) podcast about board games where I try to put in as much as my own personality as I can. I love speaking about board games, and I hope that some of my ramblings are interesting to you

There will be ramblings, and maybe even some singing. It will mean the world to me if you want to check it out!

It will be released on a weekly basis, and the first episode is already out. (Going to get in on iTunes as soon as there are a couple of episodes)

The first episode can be found here: http://boardgamingramblings.podbean.com/e/board-gaming-rambl...

Please let me know what you think!

tlr: I made a new podcast, and would love it if you'd check it out. The link is just a couple of lines up! Thank you so much!

I'll talk to you soon, everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.