Popular Tags: [View All]
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the animal components limited? What happens if you take a cow and there isn't a figure left in the supply?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
badge
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, they are limited. If you need to take an exhausted animal, you must take a meat card instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chango wrote:

Yes, they are limited. If you need to take an exhausted animal, you must take a meat card instead.

thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chango wrote:

What about seeds?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim O'Leary
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Issue I see is that there are only three meat cards. Does that mean that only three players can have meat cards? Given that you get these when there are no animals this seems strange

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff T
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it from an answer to another question about there being only 3 meat cards, you can have more than 3 meat in play - you just need to track it somehow. I gather there was a stretch goal for more resource cards which the project didn't make, so it seems the rule is wooden components are finite, resource cards are not. It may be worth making some extra "cards".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.