tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the Automa's Character has taken a factory card, the Factory is no longer a valid territory for the Encounter/Factory action. It will only try to find a valid territory with an encounter token for the Encounter/Factory action for the rest of the game. I hope this helps. Enjoy, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Waite
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks David. Wouldn't the automa want to keep it for scoring.
I guess if that were the case it would just sit there
All game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
The mechs are happy to focus on the Factory. Plus, the Automa's character will only go after encounters that it can reach. Later in the game, that will be less common, so it will move on to a different action. Give it a try and let us know how you find it. Cheers, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
The mechs are happy to focus on the Factory. Plus, the Automa's character will only go after encounters that it can reach. Later in the game, that will be less common, so it will move on to a different action. Give it a try and let us know how you find it. Cheers, David

Yeah, I've only seen the Automa abandon the factory due to encounters once (I think that movement option is significantly less common in Phase II, as well)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Inkpen
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gizensha wrote:
DJStudley wrote:

Yeah, I've only seen the Automa abandon the factory due to encounters once (I think that movement option is significantly less common in Phase II, as well)

I've certainly seen it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gizensha wrote:
Yeah, I've only seen the Automa abandon the factory due to encounters once
That happened right in my first solo game. At first I thought I had played something wrong... but it turned out to be correct, so, yes, it can happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.