Subject: Ariovistus Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
I note that Ariovistus is not scheduled in the recent projected release dates. Does this mean we wont see it until 2018, or will it be slipped into production when ready?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nes
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As it's past the 500 pre-orders mark, I guess it's development "holding it back". The developers will take the time they need to finish the game before they set a date - though they might set an estimate, when they have a rough idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. So in theory, it could appear anytime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar to Ariovistus: A Falling Sky Expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT publishes their expected production timeline on their newsletters. As of Feb 21 update Ariovistus was not on it for 2017, so I would not expect too soon. But that timeline is not definitive so it still might show up later this year but I would not expect it before second half of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.