Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Powers
United States
Triangle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under 8.4.1 it says: The active player shuffles his deck and randomly draws two cards. He may keep only one eligible card (8.4.2.1) if any ...

In the Note under 8.4.2.1 it says: It is possible to gain a maximum of two technology advances in one turn - one new technology advance from Bonus Technology and another one from normal Technology research.

Which is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
Both are correct

Note that 8.4.1 is only granted via specific cards, and only grants specific techs, depending on the card.

Quote:

8.4.1 Bonus Technology: Some Event cards grant free draws from the Technology Deck (e.g. Fokker Scourge, Pressure Fuses). The active player shuffles his deck and randomly draws two cards. He may keep one eligible card (8.4.2.1) if any and then returns any ineligible Technology cards back to the deck. If two eligible cards are drawn, the player may only select one to make active – the other is returned to the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gómez Relloso
Spain
Dobro (Los Altos)
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be sure: I understand that normal and bonus technology cards are drawn separately.
That is, -following the sequence of play- you first draw the bonus technology card/s, keep one or return them to the deck depending of which one/s you received, and LATER you draw the normal technology card. Am I correct?

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
Gentilhombre wrote:
Just to be sure: I understand that normal and bonus technology cards are drawn separately.
That is, -following the sequence of play- you first draw the bonus technology card/s, keep one or return them to the deck depending of which one/s you received, and LATER you draw the normal technology card. Am I correct?

David

Yes, follow the sequence of play

And remember to shuffle the cards before drawing the 'normal' tech card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.