Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
My gut instinct/interpretation would be:

If empire is in play, then it would have to
- A) be one of the empires that the concession is touching/bordering and
- B) match either "east" or "west" (in the case that the concession is sitting on the east/west border).
As long as those conditions are met, then the player invoking the Repress Op has the option of the two empires that the concession borders.

IF empire not in play, then token is killed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden W├╝rtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JKidder wrote:
Title says it all.

In the glossary for "Location", it states that you must pick one Location for the political or military Ops taken by a card in "The East", or in "The West". Therefore, any repressed tokens follow the normal rules for placement in this chosen Location, as listed under "Repress" in the glossary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van der Hoorn
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad Igor wrote:
So if I play a Card in Hungary (with repress action) to repress concession between Hungary and HRE. Hungary and HRE are in play. Can I place it on HRE or Hungary or kill it or on any Empire in play in the East?

The card you used is in Hungary, so you place the repressed concession on Hungary, if Hungary is player controlled. If Hungary is still in the Empire Stack, the concession is killed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.