5 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Incorrect Mission Envelope Contents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kas Nova

California
msg tools
I just accidentally opened up the envelope from Mission 9 instead of Mission 2, but I'm glad I did. Instead of the cards that should have been there, I had a second pack of mission 1's cards. I just submitted a ticket to Riot Games. Hopefully they can send me the correct set quickly.

Has anyone else run into that problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Get REKT envelope has Mission 4 dossier and cards inside instead of the last dossier and cards. I have raised ticket to Riot on Wednesday and they have answered, writing that my case is forwarded to the merch support team. Waiting for further news now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Kalista
United States
Crystal City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone put together list of what cards each pack should have? something that would not spoil the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Wait - am I missing any of my cards...?"

Each card has the number of the mission it's from in a little lock icon near the text box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prashant Saraswat
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hey guys, if you received the wrong cards/content in one of the sealed envelopes please open a ticket with support at https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us. I will check on this internally and try to see what the situation is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.