Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
At a glance I didn't see his promise to prosecute Clinton. Might be there, but he's already pulled back on that.

Doesn't inspire much confidence, does he.

I'd be happy with a wall. Last time I calculated the cost, it was less than the amount of money the state dept. could not account for under Clinton.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I think this is excellent.

Unfortunately, people will most likely neglect to compare his performance with other presidents, and focus on the failures. (I don't think Obama can be beat in that area.)

Still, good resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
At a glance I didn't see his promise to prosecute Clinton. Might be there, but he's already pulled back on that.

I'd be happy with a wall. Last time I calculated the cost, it was less than the amount of money the state dept. could not account for under Clinton.

If you watched the 60 Minuets interview he's pulled back on just about everything, proving he was just trolling the right-wing base to get elected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

If you watched the 60 Minuets interview he's pulled back on just about everything, proving he was just trolling the right-wing base to get elected.

But he has installed the chief troll (Bannon) as some quasi-co-chief-of-staff guy, so I think it's too early to assume anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

Except for Abortion, unfortunately. Need to feed the single-issue voters their meat. Everybody else can probably be soothed by nuance, but not them.

If Roe is reversed, I don't believe that Trump himself would push or even allow for an outlaw at the Federal level, but that's absolutely where the Republican party goes next. And if anything happens to Trump, I believe Pence definitely would.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Abortion and the 2nd amendment are things that the Republicans pretend to want to "solve" but are single issue drivers and will most likely be ignored to keep the base energized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It really is bad for both sides. All the fear-mongering gets more and more silly and all the Anti-PC victory dances get more ludicrous at each campaign backpedal and every appointment of a Washington Insider. Seems as though we got Clinton-lite after all. Seeing the bank stocks soaring really made me confident that investors think he's taking on Wall Street.. not. In the end, Trump duped the vast majority of the electorate.

I still think he is a sexist pervert though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
God, some of these promises I forgot about. Love the minimum wage section:

Quote:
1 "Against raising the minimum wage. Jobs would move to China." Wages should be raised through economic growth. Raise the minimum wage. Let's make it $10 dollars an hour. It should go up, but states should call the shots here.
2 Get rid of the federal minimum wage, leave it to the states.
3 Raise it to $10 an hour, ignore what I said before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
It would be much easier "keeping track" of whatever he WILL "fully implement" then of those, so, let's await and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.