Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Raabe
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pulled this one out of storage after starting a fantasy game kick. I'd bought first edition when it was new. I remember the creator had like a ton of supporting material online, but held extremely tight fisted against even supplemental material reaching people who hadn't bought the game. At the time the whole approach seemed massively overwrought.

Returning to the game now I see the game company's gone, the supplemental material was never added to the geek, the 2.0 rules were never added to the geek, even the links don't work. If it weren't for BGG archiving the games release (and the original copy I still hold) it could be as if the game never existed.

So, do the 2.0 rules still exist anywhere? How about supplemental materials? Would I be able to play 2.0 with the original set anyway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
There was no supplemental material beyond the 2.x rules, which work fine with the base set.

Unfortunately the files are too large for the 'geek, so I've uploaded them here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wcn5qobcykb3679/AADZK6hG_Sn_pLwJB...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Raabe
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! There was one link, I think listed under the Peregrine games entry, that went 404. But then I found the Google Drive link on the game itself and found it that way. I could've sworn there were like strategy guides and such that you had to prove you were a game owner to download back when the game was first published.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
dead jawa wrote:
Thank you! There was one link, I think listed under the Peregrine games entry, that went 404. But then I found the Google Drive link on the game itself and found it that way. I could've sworn there were like strategy guides and such that you had to prove you were a game owner to download back when the game was first published.

You had to enter a word from the printed rules to get to the downloads, yeah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs on the head.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the Strategy Guide and the Southern Campaign? I was going to post them and now I can't find my files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
They're v1.x but I've added them to the folder linked above. Sorry, I initially misunderstood and thought you all were talking about v2.x additions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs on the head.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.