Hide
5 Posts

Agricola: Family Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tie breaker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ania L
msg tools
I'm little bit confused with the tie breaker conditions. The English rules state that "In case of a tie, the player with the most food wins." Can a player use his improvements (like Fireplace) to convert unused resources into food? I assume that yes, but I need a confirmation that I understand that correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ania L
msg tools
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just remember that there's only one unused ressource that can be converted at this point, your leftover grain. When it comes to tiebreaking, everything else has already been turned into points. Also remember that any grain and wood already used elsewhere for points cannot be used now to make bread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
jtspecial wrote:
Just remember that there's only one unused ressource that can be converted at this point, your leftover grain. When it comes to tiebreaking, everything else has already been turned into points. Also remember that any grain and wood already used elsewhere for points cannot be used now to make bread.

Good point. He asked about "unused resources" so I assumed he meant exactly that but it's good you point this out explicitly. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.