Subject: Another Firefly Storage Solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Taylor
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
Here's my current storage solution for all current expansions and the Whole Damn Verse mat, using a two-sided Plano tackle box.

http://imgur.com/a/ZJbr7
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice. I'm still in the dark ages of using a small Plano tray for tokens and everything else stuffed in the original box, lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm pretty much there with you I tried to keep everything in the Firefly box (although I had to move all the cards into a long card box), but I got sick of constantly having to sort through the tokens, so I got a tray at Hobby Lobby to keep them straight. Much easier to pull things now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Buchholz
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found some plastic storage containers at my LGS and they work perfectly allowing me to divide all the counters into 2 sets each with its own small container, this allows each "side" of the table access to them easily.
For cards I found 3 storage containers at my local Menard's, they allow me to set up 7 decks per box, storage is in same with the "divider" removed, when setting up game the divider goes into a compartment fro the deck making it a proper size to have a Deck and its discard side by side.
With 7 per box I can get all the supply planets in one, most of the Contacts in another. Mr. Universe and Higgins are the 2 least used right now so they go in the last box with the 3 Nav decks, Misbehave deck, and Bounties deck.
Bummed about the wait on the next expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Given how long ago the LAST expansion was, I'm excited that we're getting something new in the next quarter or so!

Meantime, there are some nice professional level expansions if you're so inclined...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.