This is a fun-filled weekend of boardgaming, RPGs and Werewolf, taking over a whole campsite in East Sussex. It runs Friday 7th to Sunday 9th July 2017.
We ran it this year and had a great time with over 50 gamers, 2017 should be even better.
Highlights of the last festival included:
- continual games of Werewolf, some Two Rooms & A Boom, even Cat on Yer Head
- an ongoing game of Assassin/Killer over the whole weekend
- boardgames in the marquee
- a cafe (breakfast!)
- a beautiful woodland campsite, complete with some glamping options, rope-swings and campfires
- a Saturday night communal pizza feast
- and much more!
Total cost was £30 for the weekend. We expect the cost to the same this year.
If you're interested, go RSVP over at: https://www.meetup.com/games-festival/events/235241064/
No commitment or cost yet - we're just getting numbers.
Hope to see you next Summer.