Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Morrise
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game seems more difficult than it should be. Is learning how to use the stars the key to getting it to work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Rees
South Korea
Daegu
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I wonder if I may have overcomplicated writing the rules.

I'm not quite sure where you're getting caught up, but you start the game by choosing one path and following it as it twists and turns. Going over the circles gives you points, diamonds allow you to change direction, and red hexagons are game over. Stars allow you to change direction at any point, so they are probably the most important part of the game, if you don't use them then you will miss out on scoring, if you use them too quickly then you end up at the mercy of the cards.

I'm not sure if that helps...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Morrise
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried this again using the stars, and it's working better. If I'm understanding it correctly, whenever I would ordinarily hit a stop sign, I can use a star to not take that turn but simply go past it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.